Sunday, March 4, 2012

Check out ETF competition


Still getting confused on how to invest in an ETF? You might need more information on the industry before deciding to do so. You may have consulted your ETF dictionary, checked out your portfolio, and did a little soul-searching on where to invest. But if you still feel unsatisfied with what you know, the next thing to do to be sure is checking out the competition.

They may have same stocks and have offers on easy diversification, but in a way, there is subtle differences between exchange-traded funds and index funds which can affect long-term returns. Try checking out the tax efficiency of ETFs. The tax event for ETF shareholders exists after selling shares with a profit, after that, you’ll start paying for the capital gains taxes.

Basically, ETF investors have lesser exposure to capital gains taxes compared to mutual fund stockholders. This is due to the frequent “buying and selling” of fund holdings by fund manager who ask the investors to pick up the tab. On occasion, ETFs shift shares which is much less than mutual funds. ETFs annual expenses range from 0.1% to 0.65% which is normally deducted from index mutual funds, and dividends.

But for those who have limited funds say, $1,000, ETFs provide a cheap entrée. This is available through discounts on brokerage account that allows you to buy a single measly share depending on your choice. Unlike many index mutual funds, they require high initial balance to enter their stocks. If not, they charge you with higher fees.

And the very reason why ETF is a good choice is that…. It’s easy to buy and it’s easy to trade and trade and trade.

3 comments:




  1. Nice blog!!! Good to see such a wonderful blog We offer Direct admission in BBA colleges on Behalf of your academic percentages Like your 10th,12th percentage and Entrance Score.
    Direct admission in BBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete